Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday Evening and all is well?

Well again hello,

It looks like my days as being a home based entrepeneur may be partially over. My web based business has not been the success I hoped it would be and indeed I am spending more than I am making and this cannot go on or what would I use to buy food for the dogs! So I have been looking for a part time job recently and I think I may have found something that suits my desire to have time for my doigs but also stops me losing money.

Are you looking for an alternative to google, msn, yahoo etc as your search engine. If so check out the following site called Hakia you can ask questions in normal sentences, not code! Try it, you will love it.

Well Galatasaray play on Thursday in the Turkish Cup so here's hoping...

Gulay