Saturday, February 25, 2006

Galtasaray on top

As they say in Friends, Oh Myyyy Godddd, sometimes I hate my team, how can they do this to me, I have no nails left after todays match. So we had to play Vestel Manisaspor today and what should have been a straightforward match turned into a nail biting clusterf***. In the end 4-2 but I was not certain of anything until the final whistle.

Looks like Sasa Ilic and Heinz are on their way out, I mean when you are substituted by Volkan you must know when your days are numbered. And what about Hasan Sas, about time he was sold to Besiktas!!!!

Speaking of Kara kartal lets hope they beat the mafia cheats on Sunday. Oh and my husband reminded me that Man Utd have a cup final against Wigan on Sunday so I hope they win or I can foget about about a happy Sunday, if you know what I mean.

Anyway check out these links;

Galatasaray in France
and
English Galatasaray
and
Cimbom Live

Sleep well