Friday, January 05, 2007

Addiction depletion......

You know how it is with addictions, the loss of your regular fix does not seem to bad at first but after a few days the real withdrawl symptoms start. Headaches, sweating, cramps etc. etc.

Well in this case with the ongoing winter break in the Super Lig I am beginning to suffer those symptoms as the league only starts again on 14th January.

Well thats normal you say. Actually no.

The symptoms are because of the thought of what will be coming back on January 14th rather than the fact I am missing it. Having spent Christmas and New Year watching as many EPL games as I could the thought of going back to the average standard dross on offer in Turkey does not enthuse me. I mean really who are we kidding, the standard is poor, the refereeing is poor, the stadiums are poor, the players are poor quality, media coverage is poor and the TFF is a joke.

Apart from that, no worries mate!!!!!

I cannot wait.......

2 comments:

Oz Kanka said...

I don't think the league actually startes again until about the 28th of January

Gulay said...

well that gives 2 more weeks of freedom from pain!!!